The most sensitive pregnancy test, false positive and other pregnancy tests information
Women can get pregnant naturally when they have sex with a man without using any contraceptive method (even using them because almost everyone has a margin of error), whether or not get pregnant; it is important to learn which is the most sensitive pregnancy test is. If you want to discover interesting details read on!
You must follow guidelines. Get to know recommendations and hints to reduce the chances of pregnancy. This is a new generation and everyone deserves to acquire knowledge.
What can happen next? When to test for pregnancy? There are women, which are very intuitive, sensitive and excellent translators of changes in their body, in this sense, they can feel a pregnancy at an early stage. This ability may be due to early release of hormones: the high level of progesterone (which only occurs during pregnancy) and the production of HGG (human chorionic gonadotropin hormone) once the embryo has implanted seven days after fertilization. This can be helpful!
Symptoms. At times, not even the most sensitive pregnancy test may be helpful. The symptoms that can be noticed are:
1. The increase in basal temperature. If the temperature stays above 37 ° C at the end of the cycle and the woman does not get her period, there are many chances of pregnancy.
2. Breast tenderness. For many women this is the real sign of pregnancy. From the first days after conception, your breasts are preparing for what will be a very important function: to feed the baby. So are enlarged and tense, so you may notice the veins.
3. Drowsiness. Hormonal changes can translate into an increased need for sleep.
4. Mood swings. This is not a topic. Emotions tend to be close to the surface, and mood swings are very common.
5. The delay of period. This can be the first indicator but it is not very reliable. Certain diseases can cause the delay, after an emotional shock or a change in our routine, holidays, etc.
However, let's be honest, most woman do not usually feel anything special and many of these suspicions may be false alarms caused by anxiety or hope. This is the main reason why the earliest pregnancy test should be considered.
When menstruation does not come along, woman should rely on scientifically rigorous testing and personal intuition. These pregnancy tests are:
1. Urine test. There are two types: commercial tests in pharmacy sales and those conducting their own pharmacy to have a laboratory service. Make sure to avoid false positive pregnancy test. This is why you need to buy a quality brand. Commercial tests are usually the first method of consultation because it is discreet, immediate and fast. They allow us to find out for sure but its effectiveness suspicion is high only when the result is positive. If negative, we have all lost and we should not rule out pregnancy because maybe it is too early to detect the levels are too low or HGG.
In this case, although you are anxious to know the outcome, it is best not to repeat the test and not spend money needlessly, but wait a few days for another urine test or ensure the result with a blood test. When to test for pregnancy is a question of intuition, too.
Do not forget to identify how and when to take a pregnancy test. Ask around and determine if the urine test is unreliable or misuse for you. Remember you must wait at least 15 days after fertilization. According to experts, some have reliability between 97 and 99%, and although it is said that only give false negatives and false positives, all women know that the opposite happens: the test and the doctor may say yes and then no. Analyze the overall perspective! That is, in general serving for a first confirmation but then you have to validate this result.
2. Blood Test: What does the gynecologist and confirm or rule out pregnancy accurately and even a little earlier than urine tests.
3. Pelvic examination: the doctor or midwife may do a pelvic examination at 6 weeks after the last period. If the end of pregnancy cervix and uterus will appear, smooth and elongated.
4. Actually, there is one last final pregnancy test, which is ultrasound. If after the sixth week is through a transvaginal ultrasound embryonic vesicle empty, it may be a blighted ovum (the embryo but no pregnancy test was positive), but it is advisable to wait one or two weeks to confirm the diagnosis.
Anyway, when to do a pregnancy test is totally up to you. Remember you will be facing the consequences. If the results of these tests are negative and you wanted a baby, do not get discouraged and keep trying with serenity and enthusiasm because anxiety, obsession and stress tend to be bad companions of conception.